Still the cheapest way to stay cool.
Pool distribution is the superior and cost-effective way to avoid the heat of high cost LTL shipments. Just ask any kid.
Online sellers, distributors and manufacturers all ship goods from a single starting point to multiple destinations. Pool distribution lowers shipping fees by consolidating shipments into a single truckload bound for a regional area. Once received at our distribution center, the pool is unloaded, sorted by destination, then reloaded into smaller trucks for final delivery.
It might not seem obvious at first, but pool distribution reduces duplicative functions, cuts transit times and lowers risk and claim potential. Of course we’re only too happy to pass those savings along to you. With pool distribution you can expect,
- Lower transportation costs through shipment aggregation
- Faster shipping times than multi-stop LTL services
- Streamlined handling of goods for regional distribution
- Reduced labor costs across the supply chain
- Favorable delivery options available to customers
- Real-time tracking and visibility with way-stop scanning
- Prevention of losses and reduction in claims
Savings through pool distribution helps buoy company viability to keep your head above water. Consolidating shipments into one pool also makes it easier for management lifeguards to keep a watchful eye on your stock and blow the whistle on anything that doesn’t look right.
So if you have an assortment of LTL shipments bound for multiple destination points within a single service area, dive on in. The water’s fine.